We support companies we believe in. Medium-sized companies with solid reputations and leading positions that are ready for the next step forward. Fast-growing companies in niche markets with strong products or unique services. We invest:
- growth or buy-out capital, with a typical equity contribution of 5 to 25 million euros. Higher contributions are also possible, in cooperation with a fellow investor
- preferably in majority, occasionally in minority shareholdings, but always as an active partner
- side-by-side with reliable and talented entrepreneurs and managers.
For more than 25 years, we have been committed to growth by focusing on innovation, internationalization and organisational development. This is why we invest:
In the long term
We believe in the companies we invest in. We commit long term – we take the time to provide structural reinforcement.
We are committed to sustainable growth, both organic and via acquisitions. We focus on companies with strong market positions, innovative products and a healthy ambition for continuous growth.
We believe that talented and honest management makes all the difference. We like working with people who share our values of integrity, transparency and drive. After all, building a business is done primarily through people.
Through mutual agreement
We are a partner and a traveling companion, offering strategic insights and the benefits of our years of company-building experience. We support our companies throughout their growth and ambitions without unilaterally imposing our will. We firmly believe in collaborations built on trust.
We build businesses together with strong entrepreneurs and managers. We will continue to do so:
- By digging deep. We define business strengths and identify strategic opportunities. We offer our expertise and sincere advice in strategic and organizational decisions to the management.
- By expanding the organization, attracting talented and ethical managers that are suited to the company. To this end, we rely on the broad network that we have nurtured over the years.
- By achieving profitable growth through strategic initiatives in the areas of internationalization, market and product development, complemented by an active buy-and-build strategy for sustainable acquisitions.
- By actively participating and providing added value. One of our partners acts as an active chairman and sounding board for management and monitors the growth trajectory. We keep our finger on the pulse of the organization and discuss the ins and outs of the company on a weekly basis.